bitty.and.bunny: Making the Cut

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Making the Cut

{sears dress (cute option) | f21 jacket | o'neil sandals (similar) | fossil watch | stella & dot bracelet}


If you've been keeping a keen eye on my hair, (because I'm sure you've all just been simply glued to my mane) then you might have noticed that I got it cut.  It was pretty long, and after a less than desirable and kind of pricey haircut, it was looking a little funky.  Luckily my (super, amazing, talented hair dresser of a) sister came to the rescue a few days later when she was here for a visit.  She dyed it the totally rocking ombre you see here and fixed the chop job the best she could, short of gluing hair back on (which, btw, she is totally qualified to do).  Basically, she stopped me from bursting into tears any time I'd catch my reflection in a shiny surface.  Moral of the story: if you have a sister who's an amazing hairdresser but lives 1,000 miles away, it might not be a bad idea to only get your hair cut once or twice a year when you get to see her.  And if you live in Ft. Lauderdale, then definitely make an appointment with Jen at The Factory Salon.


p.s. - linking here today.
p.p.s. - the Chicwish giveaway ends soon.  Don't forget to enter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover