bitty.and.bunny: My So-Called Inspiration

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My So-Called Inspiration


{dress (on sale!) | cardi, c/o Our World Boutique | tights | booties, necklace, hat, c/o chicwish}




Remember Angela Chase from My So-Called Life?  I honestly wasn't even thinking of her when I got dressed, but growing up in the '90s apparently has deep-seated effects.  Such as having her style nestled so deep into my brain that it I bust out fabulously early '90s outfits practically on autopilot.

{I mean, right?!}
At least I retained something from that show besides my crush on Jordan Catalano.

...And if you were a fan, then you will love these next 8 minutes of your so-called life...


Linking here today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover