bitty.and.bunny: Urban Lumberjack

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Urban Lumberjack

{target button up | kohl's thermal top | ON jeans & vest | steve madden boots}


Every winter I ask myself why I'm still living in NJ.  And every year I have no answer.  Seriously, after living here my whole life I'm still a complete wimp when it comes to cold weather.  Don't let these photos fool you - they were taken a few days ago when it was still a balmy 43 degrees out.  But today you won't catch me outside dressed like an urban lumberjack, oh no.  That's mild weather wear.  Today it's all faux fur, fleece, and flannel for this coward.


Find me here today.


1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I love the military vest over the plaid, really cute combo. I own no plaid which is beginning to be sad since I see all these amazing outfits with plaid shirts! Oh, and were def twins! I ask myself and my hubby every year why on earth we live in Utah. Its so freaking cold!! And I HATE the cold. I need to live somewhere warm:) im seriously the biggest baby when it comes to going outside in the bitter cold.
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover