bitty.and.bunny: Burritos, Bowling, & Beer

Monday, February 25, 2013

Burritos, Bowling, & Beer

{thrifted gap sweater | ON dress c/o (similar) | f21 necklace (similar) | fossil watch | steve madden boots}



So, believe it or not, this was my bowling outfit yesterday.  Some friends invited us for a couple games beginning at 9am.  Not one to pass up the opportunity to pay a measly $1.50 per game (a bargain!) for something as silly as getting to luxuriate in my soft, cushy bed until 10 on a Sunday morning and wake up feeling completely and utterly rested, I agreed to go.  Blame it on the early wake up time, but in my sleep-deprived mind this was a completely appropriate ensemble to be worn while wielding heavy balls, borrowing orthopedic-esque shoes, and bending over a bunch.  When I walked in and saw everyone else in jeans or sweatpants, I felt pretty out of place.  And to drive the matter home, I also ran into a friend who was wearing her workout gear under a tee shirt and sweats (in her defense, she was going kickboxing after her league game).  But when we went out for brunch after (well deserved I think, after bowling a personal best of 74 whole points), I felt right at home in this little getup.  There is no such thing as being too dressed up to eat a breakfast burrito while sucking down a Michelob Ultra Dragon Fruit Peach beer.


Come party here with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover