bitty.and.bunny: It's Groundhog Time

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

It's Groundhog Time

{target button up (similar) & sweater | ON jeans | payless shoes (similar) | vintage necklace (similar)}


Saturday was Groundhog Day.  And since in this household the holiday is more a celebration of Phil Connors than Punxsutawney Phil, I thought it only fitting to wear an outfit inspired by last year's (I briefly considered wearing the same thing until I realized that last year I was wearing shorts.  I am all for continuity and integrity when it comes to repeating oneself for the sake of a movie, but it was only 25 degrees and I'm not completely insane).


Linking up here today.



2 comments:

  1. Hі there, thіѕ ωeeκend iѕ nіce
    foг mе, becаuѕe this oсcasion i am reading this gгеat infoгmative ροѕt
    hегe at mу home.
    my site - loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a cute idea to wear the same thing! Haha. I can't believe it was warm enough to wear shorts last year at this time! Now I want to go back and see what I was wearing....
    And I really want to watch that movie now! I love the plaid and stripes together and that necklace is gorgeous! Even better that its vintage! Also, I need more pointy toes shoes like these!
    P.S. I added your button to my side bar because your blog is one of my faces and idk why it wasn't already rgiere!-Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover