bitty.and.bunny: Old Faithful

Monday, March 18, 2013

Old Faithful

{target top | ON jeans & scarf (similar) | payless boots (so similar!) | inpink necklace (similar)}
 

Time and time again I find myself reaching for the same two pieces in my closet: this denim button up and these black skinny jeans.  I'd say that they are probably two of the biggest workhorses of my entire wardrobe, seeing as how I wear them at least 3-4 times a week, and in seemingly endless ways.  And yeah, that probably means I should be laundering them more often than I do, or being gentler on them than I am.  Ok, let's just say it - there are a lot of things I should be doing that I'm not.  Like starting my taxes.  Or cleaning the bathroom.  Or eating enough veggies, or exercising on a daily basis.  (Trust me, this list could probably go on for an embarrasingly long time).  

Basically, I'm pretty thankful for the fact that these articles of clothing are holding up as well as they are.  It allows me to cross a few of my "should do's" off my list of "probably won't do anyway."


Linking here today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover