bitty.and.bunny: All Business

Thursday, March 7, 2013

All Business

{target blazer & chambray | gap jeans (similar) | gifted sweater (sewn into vest) | aldo booties}



I've got a bone to pick with Mr. Groundhog.  He promised an early spring, but winter's still got us in its icy grip.  The rat straight up lied.  Even though we're now in March, we're still getting temperatures that are dipping below freezingAt the rate this season's going, I'll be surprised if spring even starts on March 20.  In fact, taking these photos was one of the coldest moments I spent outside all season.  I could think of nothing but finishing and getting back insideWith the temperature hovering around 25 degrees with lots of obnoxious wind, there was no time for messing around.  It was all business for those 4 1/2 minutes we spent shooting these.


Find me here, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover