bitty.and.bunny: Four Eyes are Better Than Two

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Four Eyes are Better Than Two

This post brought to you by Coastal.com. All opinions are 100% mine.

As you might remember me mentioning, I love glasses.  I don't need them to see, but that doesn't mean that I don't still occasionally like to grace my face with fancy frames from time to time.  In my opinion, glasses are so much more than just vision correction devices; the right ones can flatter the face, add extra oomph to an outfit, and sometimes even make you look a little smarter - though why glasses are associated with intelligence is a mystery to me...anyone else agree that's a kind of weird stereotype?  Anyway.
Today I want to introduce you to Coastal.com, a website where you can buy Designer Eyeglasses at a big discount.  Amongst brands like Gucci, Marc by Marc Jacobs, and Ray Ban, Coastal.com has also introduced a line of Derek Cardigan Eyeglasses.  I love that the line is vintage-inspired (read geek chic heaven) and that the prices are so reasonable (like two pairs for $95 reasonable).   And my favorite part - you can use their try-on tool, where you can try glasses on a photo of yourself.  It is seriously cool.  Check this out. 
...and if you're still not sure they even offer free return shipping, so you can try them on at home, too!

These are some of my favorites from the collection (these selections are particularly geeky, which I can't seem to get enough of lately!):
I hope you'll hop on over to check out Coastal.com soon!  Definitely upload a photo of yourself for the try-on tool - it is really fun!

p.s. - In case cool glasses, great prices, and risk-free selection aren't enough, Coastal.com also gives back!  For every pair of glasses purchased, they donate another pair to someone in need.  LOVE that!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover