bitty.and.bunny: Freudian Sleeps

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Freudian Sleeps

{target top (similar) | f21 shorts | jcp jacket (similar) | aldo booties (similar & on major sale!) | fossil watch}


Sometimes, usually as I'm drifting off to sleep, I'll get these mini sartorial epiphanies.  It may be an idea to pair a top with a skirt that I might not have thought of in my fully conscious mind, it may be a witty line or two to write for my next post, or it may be a simple vision, like "wear taupe glitter booties with denim shorts."  What can I say, I'm at my cleverest when only barely awake.

Not one to argue with my subconscious's sense of style, I decided to try out the bootie/jorts look and wore this to a party last week.  And even though after a few hours I could hardly stand in these heels anymore (never forget your high heel cushiony insert thingies!), I was somehow able to dance a little salsa when we discovered that two of the party goers are instructors and had an impromptu lesson at 1 in the morning (and hey! I only stepped on my partner's toes twice).


p.s. - Montreal was pretty amazing.  More on that soon!
p.p.s. - Linking up here.
p.p.p.s. - Don't forget to enter the UD Naked Palette giveaway going on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover