bitty.and.bunny: She Bangs

Friday, July 12, 2013

She Bangs

{ON tee | f21 shorts | target sneakers | vintage kerchief | gifted necklace (similar), earrings (similar), bracelets}




This right here is an example of my "Oh my god it's so hot outside I can't stand to wear clothing but I really want to get fast food so I need to leave the house and I'll probably be arrested if I wear nothing, so fine I'll just put something on" kind of outfit.  At first I found myself reaching for a maxi dress for this muggy, 90 degree weather, but quickly remembered that I've already made that mistake once before.  I'm no genius, but I know better than to do the same thing twice and expect a different result.  The only exception: me circa 1989. The repeat offender?  Huge, teased bangs.  The result?  Never very flattering. But boy, I wasn't going to let that stop me from trying.  (Thank goodness I wasn't a teenager then, or things really might have gotten out of control.)


Linking here today. 

1 comment:

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover