bitty.and.bunny: Oh, Deer

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Oh, Deer

blazer: (old) target | real similar
top: ON | similar
jeans: exact
booties: c/o chicwish | similar
scarf: borrowed from boyfriend
sunnies: similar 1, 2
watch: exact

________________________________


Oh, deer indeed. It's been....well, I don't even actually know how long it's been since I've done an outfit post. I blame it on the winter (too cold!) and the holidays (busy busy busy), but mostly it's just the fact that I've been fortunate enough to take 4 vacations in the last 4 months*. SO much on that coming soon.

I wore this around Christmastime, which explains the giant reindeer on my shirt. Though truth be told, I'd rock this reindeer any time of year. Inspired by Megan, who I featured in the Favorite Fashion Friday link-up back in December, I decided to fancy up my reindeer a little bit with a blazer, too. I must admit, though, Megan's outfit, with her camel-colored blazer and bright scarf, just pops way more than my version. Camel and reindeer get along splendidly. Who would have thought?


*This is what happens when you don't go anywhere all year and then have to use up all the vacation days before January comes around. It's kind of surreal to travel someplace new every month...I recommend it.

Linking here today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover