bitty.and.bunny: Jac's Dark Obsession

Monday, November 5, 2012

Jac's Dark Obsession

Meet my friend, Jac, from The Sunshine District.
Blouse: Thrifted
Pants: F21
Handbag: Vintage Nina Ricci, thrifted
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: clothing swap
I'm more than a little obsessed with dark colors this fall. After an entire spring and summer of brights, I have this urge to wear all black. My favorite fall piece that adds a little bit of color and interest  is my new favorite vintage Nina Ricci handbag in my other go to color of the season, oxblood. Add a pop of red lip, and I have my go to outfit for the rest of the season ;)
xo Jac

1 comment:

  1. She is super cute! Love love love that bag! Really chic fall look.
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover