bitty.and.bunny: Vegas, Baby! {Part 3}

Monday, November 19, 2012

Vegas, Baby! {Part 3}

It may be hard to believe, but I still have more Vegas photos to share with you.  I'm telling you; it was hard to pry the camera away from my eye the entire time we were there.  Things might have gone a little too far when I found myself watching life through a camera lens more than without it.  But can you blame me?  I am a girl, and am therefore inexplicably and uncontrollably drawn to bright and shiny things.  And as a blogger, I am compelled to capture each and every one of those things on film.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like such a fun trip!! I have to go back and look at your other 2 posts! I never really liked Vegas but you make it look fun! You must know all the good places to go.


don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover