bitty.and.bunny: ...And We're Back

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

...And We're Back

{target sweater (similar) | gap shorts | ON hat | payless shoes (similar) | UO necklace (so similar) | f21 rings (cute option)}


As you may have noticed, I took a blogging break over the last couple weeks.  It was completely unplanned.  Taking a spontaneous road trip sort of threw off my groove, and when I got home, I had a hard time getting back into it.  I realized that I needed to step away for just a bit.  I felt a little guilty not announcing, well, anything, but sometimes in life an unintentional intermission just needs to happen.  It's good for the soul.  Totally true; Google says so.

Despite fears that I may have jinxed the summer away by going on vacation, I am happy to report that we're still having some pretty warm days (interspersed with chilly ones that require a striped sweater and a hat) here in NJ.  Don't let the long sleeves fool you; it's supposed to be 90 degrees tomorrow.  I'm mentally willing summer to stick around until October.  Hey, it can happen.


Linking up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover