bitty.and.bunny: Exhibit D

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Exhibit D

{c/o ON dress (option) | f21 jacket | kohls sunnies | payless shoes | roxy watch (similar) | sahara jewelry earrings}



I wore this over the weekend, when we had our first real taste of autumn weather.  At first I was confused as to how to dress.  For the last 3 months, it's all been an effort to keep cool; for a little while there it was as if I had completely forgotten how to dress when it actually gets cool.  But then I pulled this dress out of the closet, took my own advice, and popped on some sneakers to run errands all day.  In retrospect, I see that I simply created another version of the same outfit I just realized I've been wearing for the past few weeks (exhibits A, B, & C).  And upon seeing this, my new goal is to figure out how to thoroughly wash this jacket.  I mean, right?


Linking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover