bitty.and.bunny: Hi I'm Kym & I Suffer From Allergy Face...

Friday, September 6, 2013

Hi I'm Kym & I Suffer From Allergy Face...

This post brought to you by Zyrtec. All opinions are 100% mine.

It happens to the best of us.  We're feeling fine, loving life, and then the season changes and - bam! - allergies.  For the majority of my life I was one of the fortunate, allergy-free.  But just a few years ago I began developing them, and lucky me, I tend to get allergies at the end of summer; ie. right around now.  In fact just last week I woke up and began a week-long routine that consisted of sneezing all day, alternting between wiping my nose and blowing it, and having eyes so watery I looked like I was watching the last scene of Six Feet Under on repeat.  (Anyone else turn into a big mushy mess over that episode?)  I was convinced I had caught a cold, and it wasn't until I was remarking to a friend that I had cold-like symptoms but otherwise felt totally fine that she said, "Are you sure it's not allergies?"  Duh.  (I'm three years into this whole being allergic business, and apparently still can't distinguish allergies from a common cold).   
Something I picked up on real quick, though: having allergies is annoying.  As if constant sneezing, a runny nose, and watery eyes aren't enough, we also have to deal with what is lovingly referred to as Allergy Face.  In a recent poll, half of women have missed an event because her allergy face made her look too bad to leave the house.  Really, allergies?  That is pretty uncool.  Look at the stats below.  Infographics don't lie. 
No one likes allgergies, but looking like you have them makes the whole deal even worse.  Luckily, Zyretec is here to help.  Check out this video for some Allergy Face beauty tips.
Thanks to Zyrtec, not only can we feel better while suffering through our allergies, but we can look better, too!  For more info, be sure to Check out Zyrtec on Facebook.  And if you have any other tips for combatting Allergy Face, please be sure to leave them in the comments!  As an allergy-newbie, I can use all the help I can get.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover