bitty.and.bunny: The Fifth Season

Friday, September 13, 2013

The Fifth Season

{tj maxx dress (similar) | f21 jacket | pacsun sandals (similar) | inpink necklace (lookalike)}


I've decided that we, collectively as a group, need to acknowledge a fifth season here - the transition from summer to fall, or Sall.  Or maybe Sautumn.  In my opinion, it's sort of the perfect time of year; it's warm, but not sticky, and cools to a perfectly comfortable temperature later in the day.  That means I can still rock dresses and sandals when I'm standing in the sun, and then pop on a much neglected jacket or sweater when I step into the shade.  It's kind of the best of both worlds.  So, who's with me?  Let's make Sautumn happen.  It'll be so fetch


Linking here today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover