bitty.and.bunny: Walk of Shame

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Walk of Shame







{sweater (on sale for $6!) | DIY vest | jeans | similar booties | hat, c/o Our World Boutique | necklace, c/o Onecklace}




Fun fact about this outfit - it was only half planned.  I spent the night at a friend's house and completely neglected to bring an alternate pair of shoes. After wearing these booties with tights and a dress the previous night, I was greeted the next morning with the realization that this was the only proper footwear I had with me. Feeling slightly embarrassed for the oversight, not to mention a bit ridiculous wearing them with this otherwise casual outfit, I literally did a walk of shame.

Lesson learned.  There is now a new addition to the ever-present clutter in my car: an emergency pair of sneakers.  Hopefully next time this happens I won't have taken the bus.


Linking here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover