bitty.and.bunny: OK Go

Thursday, July 17, 2014

OK Go

Wow.  I just realized it's been almost a month since I did an outfit post.  I assure you I have been getting dressed...it's just that I haven't quite gotten around to documenting it.  I promise to get back into the swing of things, but for now I just will leave you with this, a(nother) non-clothing related post.

Indie band OK Go has some pretty tight videos (remember their awesome treadmill dance?).  Their videos are always quirky, creative, and filmed in one continuous shot, and they never fail to keep a goofy smile plastered on my face throughout their entirety.  I was blown away by the sheer creativity and simple, yet stunning optical illusions in their newest video, The Writing's On the Wall.  So much so that I am compelled to share it with you.  You're welcome.








No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover