bitty.and.bunny: Goldilocks

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Goldilocks

top: target | option
shorts: exact (but different color)
booties: c/o chicwish | so similar
watch: exact
purse: target | cute option 1, 2
sunnies: harmon | similar

______________________________


These shorts.  These perfectly fitting, not-too-tight, not-too-loose, totally comfy, just-the-right-color, perfectly shredded & destroyed shorts.  It's not often that I buy denim of any kind, because it's not the easiest task finding just the right pair that both looks and feels good.  Plus I'm lazy and usually give up after trying on a few flops.  So when I find that perfect pair, it is always a cause for small celebration.  Or a glass of champagne at least (I'll take any excuse).  And these shorts, my friends, are the Goldilocks of shorts.  They are juuuust right.

If you're inclined to snag a pair for yourself, I'd advise you to hurry because they are going fast.  It looks like this wash is already sold out online (always a chance they're still in stores, though), and the darker wash seems pretty close to the same fate.



Joining the party.









1 comment:

  1. Cute look :) the title caught my attention too. Rachel xo

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover