I'm of the belief that stocking stuffers are more fun when they are small, but thoughtful gifts. Don't get me wrong, fill my stocking with candy, batteries, and scratch offs and I'm a happy camper. But don't you just love wrapping up small presents and tucking them away in somebody's stocking? It's always a happy surprise when the recipient discovers that extra special something in there.
1. e.l.f. 14 Piece Nail Polish Set (limited edition) $14 at $1 per bottle it's a great value, and you can split these up to drop one or two in each of your friends' stockings
2. 14k Rose Gold-Plated Watch $59.99
4. UNO! $6.29
5. Ray Ban Mirrored Aviator Sunnies $170
6. Circle of Hearts Ring $12.99
7. Victoria's Secret Bombshell perfume $52 the bottle looks girly, but actually smells fantastic on a girl or a guy...and now you all know that my boyfriend wears ladies perfume.