bitty.and.bunny: While I'm Away...

Thursday, December 15, 2011

While I'm Away...

What I Want for Christmas

Greetings (again) from Las Vegas!
Since I am presumably out partying/eating/gambling away my bank account and am too preoccupied to take outfit photos, here's what I want for Christmas.
(It's not an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle - I don't want to shoot my eye out.)


1.mini initial necklace {with a J for Johnny ~ my lovely man}
2.watercolor skirt - Francesca's Collections
3.red Toms
4.turquoise statement necklace
5.thick & cozy chunky knit cowl neckwarmer
6.fancy Cuisinart blender to replace my current one that's slowly falling apart
7.green Hunters
8.Aldo boots
9.red jeggings (this pair from Old Navy is particularly comfortable)
10.faux-fur vest

What's on your Christmas wishlist?














No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover