bitty.and.bunny: A Broken Record

Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Broken Record

{jacket: i heart ronson, via jcp  //  sweater: old navy  //  jeans: limited  //  boots: payless  //  scarf & brown bracelet: target  //  pyramid bracelets: f21}


I am so thankful for this bout of mild weather we've been having in NJ. 
I'm really enjoying being able to walk outside and not feel the overwhelming urge to run squealing to the car, my neighbor's house, back inside my own house, or whichever next place might provide even the tiniest bit of warmth or shelter.
(You really don't want to step out of the house with me in winter).
And this makes the third post in a week that I talked about the weather.
I'm going for a record here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover