bitty.and.bunny: Birthday Girl

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Birthday Girl

Stop!  Hammer time.
{dress: target  //  sandals: o'neill, similar  //  necklace: gift  //  bracelets: f21, delias}


 Yesterday was my birthday.
Over the weekend some friends stopped by unexpectedly, so we invited a couple more over and had ourselves a little impromptu birthday party in the backyard.  My talented friend, Fatiha, and I stole away for a few minutes to do a fun photo shoot.  (You can see me jumping for joy up there, and in the process inadvertently sporting some MC Hammer pants.  Can't touch this.)

Then last night I got to celebrate my birthday again, this time enjoying the gorgeous, warm, sunshiney weather (seriously, it was 85 degrees) at an outdoor beer garden with my dad and some other friends.
(This time I left the Hammer pants home.)

Two parties for the price of one birthday - I am one lucky gal.






Come check out where I'm virtually partying today here.
And last night I partied for realsies here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover