bitty.and.bunny: Weekend Update

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Weekend Update

 {button up: old navy  //  top: banana republic, thrifted  //  jeans: target  //  wedges: target similar  //  necklace: diy}


This past weekend was rainy and gloomy and hunny bunny & I just were having too lazy of a weekend to take any outfit photos (which explains my absence for the past few days.  You guys did notice I was gone, right??)  I assure you I did get dressed the one time we left the house, but alas, without photographic evidence I know those are just empty words.

Yesterday was date night, so we decided to go for a walk in the nice, sunny, springy weather.  (And then came home and baked beer bread together - at hunny bunny's suggestion! - but that's another story).
And now I can provide you irrefutable proof that I wore something other than sweat pants at least once since last Friday.
You can all take a collective sigh of relief.





No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover