bitty.and.bunny: That time I looked like Zooey Deschanel

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

That time I looked like Zooey Deschanel

{top, jacket: target  //  jeans  //  shoes: spring, similar  //  bracelets: f21, similar #1, #2  //  scarf: diy}


Yesterday I finally went to renew my license at the DMV.  I was expecting the usual - waiting, annoyance, waiting, getting frustrated, and waiting.  So imagine my surprise when after waiting only 45 minutes (which to be honest, did kind of feel like an eternity because I forgot to bring a book and there's only so long I can amuse myself counting mullets), I got to the desk and both the girl taking my photo and the guy next to her told me I look like Zooey Deschanel.
This is especially cool because she's sort of  my girl crush and the only celebrity that I actually do want to look like.
{Personally, I don't really see it.  But if putting big waves in my hair (which I will then come home, try to "fix", wind up ruining, and salvage by putting my hair up before leaving the house again), winging out my eyeliner, and using red lip stain does the trick, then I'll take it.}
I tried to play it cool, as if I get that all the time.  But I think my response went something more like:
"Oh my God!  Thank you!" (Awkwardly give the guy a high five). "That's the nicest thing I've heard all day!  Awesome!  Thanks!"
Smooooth....


By the way, somewhere in here they saw Zooey.
(Now that I've been compared to her, I feel we should be on a first name basis.)


Come party with me today here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover