- Having to spend some time at the DMV. I don't know what kind of witchcraft voodoo they've got going on, but no matter what the temperature is outside, it's always stiflingly hot inside. It's quite remarkable, really.
- Picnik (my love, my editor of choice, my best friend blogging tool) closed. It was such an easy, fun, user-friendly photo editor. It will be missed.
- Spray on self-tanner. I look like some strange Snooki-zebra-leopard hybrid. I'm now tan, striped, and spotted.
- That one time I looked like Zooey Deschanel. Yes, I just wrote an entire post about it, but it's just a little too awesome not to mention again. Fair warning, I'll probably mention it about 5,683 more times...this week.
- I just discovered a new, healthy snack - cover half an apple with a couple slices of cheddar cheese and broil for a few minutes. I may have been lazy enough to make this for dinner twice this week.
- And speaking of tasty snacks, I've also been loving on this dessert: banana mixed with nutella and toasted walnuts. I'm a fan of the easy.
- Getting to borrow my dad's sweet Audi while he was on vacation last week. I love my pretty little Scion tC, but I just felt uber cool driving that baby around for a little while. So what if there were so many controls, buttons, and dials in there that the console was in Spanish and I had heat blowing from the left vents, and AC blowing from the right?
- Always finding it easier to think of highlights than lowlights. That's pretty great.
It's party time.