bitty.and.bunny: ...likes to travel

Monday, September 10, 2012

...likes to travel

{ny&co top  |  ON shorts (similar -on sale!) & cardi  |  shoes  |  vintage scarf (2 sewn together)} 


Right now I'm currently in a car, road tripping down to Hilton Head Island, SC for a week of relaxing, biking, hiking, and chilling on the beach.  Since it's a 14 hour trip (each way), I want to make sure to stay comfy, but since we're stopping in D.C. along the way, I also want to look presentable for our forefathers.  And, you know, for all the living people there, too.  Comfortable clothes and flats are essential, and although it'll be 90 degrees, I'm prepared to bundle up since someone (looking at you, boyfriend) prefers arctic temperatures inside the car.

While I'm gone, I've asked some friends to show us all what they'd wear on a road trip.  I hope you enjoySee next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover