bitty.and.bunny: Shape Shifter

Friday, May 10, 2013

Shape Shifter

{target dress (similar) | sears top | f21 sandals (similar) & brown bracelet | gifted necklace & bracelets (similar}


I am well aware that this dress has sort of a funny shape, and may not be the most flattering on my body.  In fact, when I first bought it it looked better, but when I washed & dried it, the crocheted band near the knees shrunk and the rest didn't, leaving this kind of reverse tulip shape.  Which sounds pretty, but actually isn't.  But it's all good because I love the way I feel in this outfit, despite its distorted shape.  Sort of boho, sort of hippie, and utterly comfortable.  Plus, one of my very best friends who moved to Switzerland a year and a half ago arrives tomorrow (!!!) to spend the next 3 months working here in NYC.  I'm just way too thrilled to care that my dress is an undercover shape shifter.  My friend is coming back!


Linking here.

4 comments:

  1. So excited that you get to see your friend soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty lace top over your dress. :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh girl I love it. I think you look great :)

    Http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover