Click here to enter the Craftsy class giveaway!!
I readily admit that the kitchen is not my domain. I love to eat baked goods, but I don't really enjoy the process of baking baked goods. Therefore I have become something of a 3-ingredient-or-less-recipe aficionado (other favorites include Beer Bread & Cream Soda Cupcakes - stay tuned for those).
In the spirit of what I affectionately call lazy baking, I thought I'd share a really quick and easy recipe with you; S'mores Croissants. Yeah, really.
- chocolate chips, preferably of the mini variety*
- ditto for the size of the marshmallows
- crescent rolls (the really fancy kind that come in a tube)
- baking sheet
1. pop open the package of croissants & roll them out onto the baking sheet
2. add chocolate chips & marshmallows
3. roll croissants up with the chocolate chips & marshmallows inside
4. bake according to package instructions
...and try not to over bake them like I did, otherwise your marshmallow will liquefy and leak out onto the baking sheet. And you don't want to share all that delicious, tasty gooey-ness with an inanimate object, now do you?
Linking here today.