bitty.and.bunny: circa 1987

Thursday, April 4, 2013

circa 1987

{thrifted top | ON chambray & jeans | target belt | steve madden boots | f21 necklace (similar) | fossil watch}


Here's another one of my prouder thrifty finds.  This top was almost flawless, except for a set of heavy duty 80s shoulder pads that it originally came with.  But I saw straight through those wads of cotton and my boyfriend's teasing that it looks like discarded scrubs, to the shirts versatile and mixable potential.  $2.50 later it was home, washed, shoulder pads snipped out & trashed, and my excel style spreadsheet (don't judge me judge judy) brimming with outfit ideas involving a bright blue, short sleeve rayon top circa 1987.


Linking here today, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover