bitty.and.bunny: Baby Brunch Best

Monday, April 8, 2013

Baby Brunch Best

{target top | tulle skirt (similar) | steve madden boots | fossil watch | kohl's necklace (similar) | groopdealz bracelet (similar)}


I wore this to a baby shower over the weekend, and despite everything I've heard about the horror that is attending one, I had a really excellent time.  The party was held at a trendy restaurant (that was closed to the public just for us) and included a tasty brunch, a unisex guest list, and some hilarious conversation with my friends & table mates.

In the last 10 minutes before leaving the house, I was scrambling to change out of my lightweight chiffon dress that I realized was not working the moment I stepped out into the still cold weather.  In what might have been my fastest sartorial decision to date, I put this little number together.  I actually can't believe I hadn't worn it until now.  I've thought about it so many times, and really, floral + denim?  It just makes sense (in a totally illogical, only because I'm a style blogger kinda way)


Linking here today.



1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit. I feel like I'd get so many weird looks here in the Midwest if I left my house wearing that, though. I mean, I got weird looks last summer for wearing colored jeans and skinnies. Now they're popular, but holy crap are we behind the times here!

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover