bitty.and.bunny: I'd Like to Thank the Academy....

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'd Like to Thank the Academy....

The lovely Joyce from Joyful Outfits awarded me these...well...awards.  But I was on vacation when she did, so I never got around to posting.
And since it's too cold today for me to want to even step foot outside for outfit photos (we're talking 11 degrees here, people), I thought this would be the perfect time for a non-outfit-post.


rules:
  • link back to the blogger you got the award from
  • write 7 things about yourself
  • fill in the question form below
  • give the award to 10 other bloggers

Q&A:

favorite song: Franklin's Tower ~ Grateful Dead, I'm Yours ~ Jason Mraz, Staying Alive ~ Wyclef Jean, Comfortably Numb ~ Pink Floyd, Ghosts n Stuff ~ Deadmau5
favorite dessert: chocolate raspberry cheesecake, caramel vanilla ice cream with toasted walnuts, or chocolate chip cannolis
what pisses you off: animal cruelty, cigarette smoke, people who choose to be ignorant, muffin top  
when you're upset, you: throw mini temper-tantrums.  i am not proud of this
your favorite pet: Minnie -she was a Pit Bull/Rhodesian Ridgeback mix and was the sweetest girl ever
black or white: both, with some grey and a pop of blue thrown in
biggest fear: someone hiding in my shower - irrational, I know!  But I still check every time I go in the bathroom
best feature: my big eyes & long eyelashes, my sense of humor, and my booty
everyday attitude: cheery and optimistic - most days that is; I can't be Mrs. Sunshine all the time
what is perfection: picnicking in the park, lounging at the beach, sharing a bonfire on a chilly evening with good friends
guilty pleasure Vanilla Ice.  I just love Rob Van Winkle.  There, I said it.  Also, I've been known to watch an entire ANTM marathon in one sitting while eating triscuits dipped in cream cheese.



7 Random Things About Me:
  1. I know all the lyrics to Ice Ice Baby & Baby Got Back and these are usually my karaoke go-to's.  I'm telling ya, they're crowd pleasers.
  2. I can wiggle my ears
  3. When I was 15 I qualified for the Junior Olympics during my first ever competition, 2 weeks after I joined the fencing team.
  4. I'm an avid reader and total book-nerd.  I read 40 books in 2011!
  5. Almost everyone in my family is a leftie: my grandpa, mom, sister, brother, & me
  6. I have 7 tattoos
  7. I'm a vegetarian, but I hate most vegetables. 
   
And now I pass this award to:

Sarah from Just Take a Bow
Samantha from My Growing Obsessions
Gosia from Catfish & Squirrel
Katya from this time is a charm
Joanna from ModaMama
Elaine from Clothed Much 
Molly from Urban Nester 

(there are so many others I'd love to give this to, but they're so cool that they've already received these awards from bloggers who procrastinate way less than I do)

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover