bitty.and.bunny: All You Need Is Love

Thursday, January 26, 2012

All You Need Is Love

{cardi, shorts: f21  //  tee: target  //  tights: payless  //  boots, necklace: delias  //  feather clip:gift}


Today I was inspired to dress a little boho/hippie to channel my family.

We're just a bunch of guitar-playing, drum-banging, dreadlock-having, peace sign-wearing hippies.
We've all been bohemian at some point in our lives:
My parents lived in San Francisco in the 60s, I sported dreads and spent all my money on Grateful Dead shows a few years back, and my brother, sister, and cousin are still currently rocking the hippie vibe.
The hippie gene just runs in our blood.

I want to give a special thanks to my friend, Angela, who took these photos before our lunch date.  With a fractured thumb.
That is talent.


I didn't feel I was getting quite enough hippie effect, so I added this headband.
The first thing my boyfriend said when he came home was "you look like a dirty hippie."
Now, that's more like it.

Go see who everyone else is channeling today.

2 comments:

  1. That is too funny! My husband says the same thing anytime I try and rock some sort of boho :) I think the feathers and headband are perfection
    xo Jac

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover