bitty.and.bunny: you will be missed...

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

you will be missed...


Elisabeth, in just a couple short years you have endeared yourself to all of us, and you have become one of my very best friends.  We laughed, talked, danced, cooked, hugged, partied, and cried together.  You are one of my biggest fans, and you believe in me even when I don't believe in myself.
I wish you all of the best in Switzerland, but I know you don't need me to wish you any luck because as soon as people meet you they instantly love you.
I will miss you more than I can express.  But even though we are separated by 4,000 miles and an ocean I know that our friendship will remain strong.  This is not the last that you will see of me, missy.
~Be safe, take care, and have the time of your life~
Skol!!
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover