bitty.and.bunny: The Shame of it All

Friday, August 24, 2012

The Shame of it All

{target top & skirt (similar)  |  sandals  watch  |  necklace  |  f21, inpink bracelets (similar 1, 2) }


I don't have much to say today, except that I've found my new favorite way to waste time.  Check it out: dog-shaming.com.  Apparently I can look at photos of naughty dogs who may or may not feel ashamed of their actions for unreasonable periods of time.  They're just so cute...and disgusting.  It's a winning combination.


Also, in case you're wondering, the background in my photos is the Hudson River and NJ.  I was on a date in NYC with hunny bunny and we finished the evening with a walk along the river.  And you thought Jersey was all just shorelines, spray tans and Snooki.


I'm linking up today with the usual suspects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover