bitty.and.bunny: Nuts & Intelligence

Friday, June 15, 2012

Nuts & Intelligence

{top: gap  |  shorts, bracelet: f21  |  sandals: blowfish  |  watch: sprout  |  scarf: vintage  |  ring: c/o oasap  |  necklace: jenny present (similar) }


Since I've had a stressful week, and since I have very little brain power left, I find it disturbingly difficult to be interesting or witty this afternoon.

Luckily, I can always rely on the fine people who make jokes (really, who comes up with them?) to be clever when I can't.

And so I leave you with this:
Two peanuts walk into a bar.
One's a salted.

Ba-da-bum.
Oh, does it get any better than that?
Have a happy weekend, my friends.


I'm hanging out here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover