bitty.and.bunny: Pure Magic

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pure Magic

{cardi & tights: old navy  //  dress: target  //  shooties: payless  //  sunnies: express  //  earrings: handmade}

When I first decided to start blogging, I figured that the writing part would be a breeze.  I mean, talking about myself should be the simplest part of the whole thing.  It's one of my most very favorite subjects.  But I can't tell you how many days I sit down to write and come up with nothing but writer's block.
Today is one of those days.

And I wanted to think of a clever way to add this in, but the fact that I can't shouldn't prevent me from sharing this little piece of magic with you:
My friends and I got to meet the intelligent, funny, and extraordinarily talented Penn & Teller.
I know it seems as though I keep meeting celebrities left and right.  And lately, though I can't fathom why, I have been.  Trust me, this is not the norm.  I mean, it's not like I'm a groupie or anything - I just follow famous people around and flash my boobs to security so I can get backstage to meet them.  There's nothing groupie-ish about that, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover