bitty.and.bunny: Stuffing

Friday, November 25, 2011

Stuffing

{sweater: target  //  long sleeve tee: express  //  jeans: gap  //  boots: old navy  //  woven bracelet: handmade  //  pyramid bracelet: f21}

This is what I finally decided to wear to Thanksgiving yesterday.  It was a toss up between this and some nice, comfy, elastic waist pj pants.  Since I actually had to leave the house and drive to my dad's place, I decided that this outfit might be slightly more acceptable to wear in public.
These jeans are extraordinarily comfortable and didn't even restrict the expansion of my stomach as I stuffed it like there was no tomorrow.  And the flowy sweater helped to camouflage the belly bulge I had going by the end of the meal.
Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover