bitty.and.bunny: (Un)dressing for the Weather

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

(Un)dressing for the Weather

{jacket: target  //  top: old navy  //  vintage kerchief: gramma's  //  skirt & knee highs: asos  //  boots: steve madden intyce  //  watch: roxy  //  bangles: india, gifted  //  bracelet: f21}

We have been having some seriously unpredictable weather here.  A snowstorm and freezing temperatures one week, and 65 degree weather another (I'll happily take the warm temperatures, thankyouverymuch).
I headed out in a jacket, as I am wont to do given my habit of never checking the forecast and consequently wind up wearing articles of clothing inappropriate for the day's elements.  I was delighted-slash-irritated to find that I was beginning to sweat a bit in just the short one-block walk from my house to this spot.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go put on some expensive suede boots to wear in the rain, and lay out my sun dress and flip flops for the chilly 40 degree day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover