bitty.and.bunny: Wearable Condiments

Monday, November 7, 2011

Wearable Condiments

{dress: delias  //  cardi & bracelets: forever21  //  jacket: i heart ronson, via jcp  //  tights: old navy  //  shooties: payless  //  watch: roxy}


This past weekend it finally warmed back up a bit to acceptable autumn temperatures.  And in honor of getting our fall back, which we were cheated out of last week when winter came for a brief visit, I decided to have a mini celebration by wearing mustard and getting a slice of pumpkin cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory.  Since I can't share the cheesecake with you, please enjoy visions of my mustard topped outfit instead.
And also, my gift to you:
It tastes like pumpkin pie in your coffee - in the very best way possible.  It's rather unhealthy and full of sugar, and I normally wouldn't recommend such indulgence, but it's only around for a limited time and it's just about the best thing ever.  I suggest getting yourself one...or five.

And remember folks, practice safe dress - always wear a condiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover